Friday, August 7, 2009

Homunculus and Trevor's Crisis


My friends, Trevor Lifeshield & Ronan RavenShard, and I took on the big Homunculus for his ice blade(I already have it). Trevor wanted to get the blade before his subscription ends in three days. When I heard his subscription was coming to a close, I was like, "WHAT?!" This is bad! I don't want Trevor to be in Wizard City forever and miss the longblade! Hopefully he will renew the subscription. Good luck getting it back, Trevor! I am right behind you!

Happy playing!

1 comment:

  1. Its ,me, Ronan again, And if trevor ever needs help with getting it, i would be more than happy to help! :-) YEAH! I AM ON THE INTERNET :P HEY! my name is ronan raven SHARD NOT SHILED!

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.