Saturday, August 8, 2009

Vista vs. XP

I am feeling a rant coming on.

I was out shopping for my new computer, but everywhere I look, it's always Vista. Windows XP (whichis the type I'm going for) has a graphic card already installed. Does Vista? NO! Here me out, Windows. I will not buy your new Vista product unless it provides graphics that will let me play Wizard101 without the lags and lack of graphic detail. The only XP computer I saw is SUPER small! I demand more XPs for the better!

Grrrr!

.....

Ok. I'm done.

Happy playing!

1 comment:

  1. I was not aware of a problem with Wizard 101 and Vista.
    Unfortunatly Microsoft is not selling XP anymore except, like you said on small laptops that would not be powerful enough to run Vista (or Wizard 101). This fall Vista will be replaced by "Windows 7".

    I have only XP computers at home. I hope someone who knows Vista can help you.

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.