Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No twitter, myspace or facebook

My sis and I had a talk about my Facebook account.
One of my W101 friends(Iwish not to mention because he know who he is) tried to add me on Facebook, and my sis nearly deleted my account for it.
I apologize, but I cannot add anyone that Idk irl on Facebook.
Through unknown friends, people can find the real me and my location, and I cannot have that
I don't have twitter or myspace.
I am sorry for the trouble and hope you all understand.

Cassandra G.

1 comment:

  1. I understand. When I see someone's personal info, my eyes start burning and I go to a different website. I really don't do anything on my Facebook, really, I don't even know why I have it. I don't have a myspace either. I don't want to create one for real life, and I don't want mine for ITS either. I do love twitter, and it's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.