Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bring down the house (literally!)

This from w101 newswire:

Access to Wizard Housing is temporarily unavailable.
You will receive the message Failed to Load Instance Zone if you attempt to teleport to your Dorm, or Castle. Thank you for your patience, your houses will be open again soon.

There might be a glitch behind it. My friend, Cameron, has been using it to replace my wallpaper(he gives it back though). Other glitch users steal people's stuff and sell them at the bazaar.(at least from what I've heard)

CAMERON HEXBLADE, I KNEW THAT GLITCH WOULD GET YOU IN TROUBLE! Now you might get banned! D:

Happy waiting for this to be fixed!!

3 comments:

  1. The reasoning is there are real thief's in the spiral and there stealing pets and housing items
    from houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I: i am not banned
    and yes people are using that glitch to steal pets and house items.

    but thats on kingsisles Side They will fix it when they wanna fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassandra, you email me yet, so I can interview you? email me: nguyen.johnny102@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.