Thursday, August 12, 2010

Update on commenting.

Even though I added consequences for commenting, the Chinese(yes, I found out he's Chinsese) spammer is still adding inappropriate comments on my posts. So here's what's new on commenting:

You MUST have a Google account to comment. I have set it this way. My apologies to those without Google.

I will be moderating comments from now on, so the spammer will be reported before his comment reaches my post.

So hear me out, Mr. Spammer, if you still wish to spam me, you will (blogger-ly) DIE!!
Stay away from me!

Happy anti-spamming

1 comment:

  1. Check out this new blogger feature too. It might help: http://buzz.blogger.com/2010/08/new-comments-system-on-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.