Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Message to those hanging their hats

As few of you know, David and Dustin of W101 Info are resigning from the game and the blog. It appears W101 has lost interest to some.
David, Dustin, thanks for being with us. You really have aged in my eyes, and I'm glad I met you. You helped me bring my voice and my ideas to the community through WandCast. Thanks so much for everything you've done. Good luck out there.

As for those who are on the verge of hanging their hats, don't give up. Wizard101 is a great game. I understand it can be boring after finishing something, but there are so many things you can do while you wait for something new.
For example, I play League of Legends and (recently)Fusion Fall. Play other games while you wait for KI to do something new.
Good luck to those who have already set down their wands.

-Cassandra

2 comments:

  1. Dustin didn't quit because he was bored - he quit because his grandparents didn't want to pay for his sub anymore :(

    Either way, though, nice post. It filled me with Wandcast nostalgia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know this month is sad. Leesha leaves and now David and Dustin. I really wish you all good luck, but the community won't be the same without you.

    Thank you all for your contributions.

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.