Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What is DeviantArt?!

Poll results:
Mirror & Me
  0 (0%)
Diapermancer Days
  8 (33%)
 
Maho no Ju-on
  1 (4%)
 
Tales of Typhon
  5 (20%)
 
What's DeviantArt? o.O
  10 (41%)
 
Sooooo, what is DeviantArt?
Well, DeviantArt is a website where you can upload your own art, stories, photos, and whatever you want.
There is some membershipness, but mostly free.
There's journal, making prints, clubs, gear, chat, and a bunch of other things.
I recommend it to those who have artistic talent.
Add me to your Watch(Subscriptions/Likes/Following) by going to my profile on the side bar! 
Over there--->

-Cass

P.S. Thanks for the other votes! Glad people like my work! :)

1 comment:

  1. Haven't been on DA in a while. I usually just sign in once a month...yep. Lol. I mostly only have my photography/poetry on the site. Meh. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.