Friday, February 18, 2011

Wizard City Platoon Contest! (Be sure to read rules!!)

Attention Music Makers!
I am hosting a BIG contest!
The catch is to make a Wizard101 marching tune/remix out of these songs from Keroro Gunsou:



Yeah, they kind of embarrassing to make. ^_^"
Winners get promoted on my blog, allowed to make a download, and win some treasure cards!
RULES:
1. It must be on a YouTube video. I don't wanna waste computer space.
2. For those who are entering, let me know in the comments so I can follow your blog(unless I do already)
3.Make sure you say that you do not own the original song and that it is purely fan-made. I don't wanna get your YouTube account suspended.
4. Dead line is by the 9th of March.

Good Luck!
-Cassandra Gunsou!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you are the first person I have seen that likes Wizard101 AND Sgt. Frog!!!
    Who's your favorite ARMPIT member?

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.