Monday, April 18, 2011

Poison Ivy

Autumn of Homework in a Graveyard has made something that interests me.
 Starring Autumn Duskhunter as "Poison Ivy" Thomas Lionblood as "Severe Lee Scratchy"
Ashley Duskhunter as "Creeper" and introducing Cassandra Griffindreamer as "Calamine"
Soundtrack by The Hollies and The Jonas Brothers

ROFL!!! Me? In a movie? That's awesome!
Autumn, is this gonna be a real project, or is this a joke?
If it IS gonna happen, let me know! I have awesome acting skills!

Happy playing!

1 comment:

  1. lol, hon, if I had the software, equipment, and required skills, "I would", ('cause we all know the Spir@l needs more machinima), but I fear this is just a fanciful daydream, sorry.

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.