Saturday, June 25, 2011

RB2 Aftermath

I hope you all had a wonderful time at the Ball.
I sure did! I had such I blast!
I did get into a conversation with Icy about something I won't mention. Don't worry. We're still friends and I promise to take her advice (Just don't permanently ban-hammer me, Icy. :P).
Overall, I had a whale of a time.
Even took a pic of my and Autumn in our Poison Ivy outfits!
Yay for comic nerds! xD
Gratz on the second birthday of your site, Fallon.
We love you lots! :)

-Cass

3 comments:

  1. Many *hugs*, Cassandra, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I wish I could have made it :(

    I like your outfit though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One think I like about you, Cassandra, is that you are always willing to consider new ideas & someone else's point of view. You are smart, well spoken and dedicated to your friends. Don't ever change. :)

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.