Friday, September 2, 2011

My Infernal Train


"It arrived when you arrived, and it's more terrible and horrifying that you could currently imagine. The death of a dream!"
-Carpenter, Alice: Madness Returns

It seems that the educational system has forced me to aboard the train towards this blog's (temporary) destruction.
I have to focus with my studies or I can never achieve a good life. I can't keep playing forever.
I may post a few fragments of Onryo and other art, and may be seen in the Spiral.
But I'm afraid I must take a long break. I hope you all understand.
I will always love each and every one of you readers.
Wish me luck out there.

-Cassandra G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.