Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Sun doesn't want to shine

Zafaria's sun obelisk refuses to teach me.
I got and completed the quest line for the sun school obelisk in the Drum Jungle.
I tried to train, but I can't get the cards.
Friendly told me to train in the sun school up to Accuracy.
My sun cards are as shows:
I trained these cards AFTER I completed the Zafaria Sun quest.
And yet this still happens:
If this means I have to spend my remaining 6 points on the mutate cards to get these cards, I will be at Zeke quests forever.
Please fix this possible bugs, KI!!

-Cass

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is going to be a major thorn in your side until KI fixes it. Hopefully it works out.

    -Alexsandar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure you need all of the damage boosting spells (up to garg.) to be able to access colossul, and the same thing with extrodinary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benjamin DragonswordNovember 27, 2011 at 4:31 PM

    yeah i think for colossal you have to train up to gargantuan and for extraordinary you have to train up to unstoppable.

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.