Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Where in the world is Cassandra??? (Plus a cry for help from Corel Painter users!)

Hi guys! It's been a while.
What's up with my absence?
My semester finals are coming up, so I'm studying at the moment.
I'm playing more games on my Mac rather than my Vista.
Why?
CUZ THE GRAPHICS ARE FANTASTICAL!
Despite the fact that Wizard101 for Mac costs $30.... T^T
I'm managing though!
Also, there is a slight problem with my comics.
For those who don't know, I use Corel Painter Essentials 4.
On my Vista, I use different brushes to make my comics.
On my Mac, however, I'm only given one brush.
-_-"
I'm trying to find out what the problem is.
Anyone else using the program please tell me how I get more brushes on the Mac!
Thanks! More stuff soon!

-Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.