Monday, March 5, 2012

The Long Hiatus

Hey guys. Got some bad news.
For now, NOT FOREVER, I am hanging my hat from Wizard101 and the blog.
Wizard101 has lost its magic to me, though I still look forward to what KI releases.
I never have the time to play Wizard101, nor do I have the tools or time to finish my comic.
I will still finish Onryo, but it might take uberly longer than it should.
Please understand. I am a student. I have a life, and it shouldn't be on a computer 24/7.
The next post I make will be full of people I wish to thank.
Stay tuned.

-Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.