Thursday, May 31, 2012

Revival

I AM BACK FOR THE SUMMER!

I've missed you all! :')

I'm excited with Wizard101 and Pirate101 Beta (if I'm chosen).
As for my comics, I'll be wrapping Onryo up and start on Poison Ivy 2.
However I will ONLY post them on deviantArt and Twitter. (Links to the right)

Now I'm not 100% free.
I have my SAT, volunteer service, a summer job at my dad's place, and I'm going to Chicago in a few days. Plus whatever my family's planning...
But I shall be gaming more nonetheless!

More to come!

-Cassandra GriffinDreamer

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Sounds like you're going to have fun.
    And we missed you too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *So* happy to see you back. It just wouldn't be Our Spir@l without your Art, now, would it?

    The Blogosphere now feels complete again.

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.