Friday, June 15, 2012

Delays

Hi guys!
Thanks for supporting me and my family through the tough times of my grandfather's death.
Just posting a quick update about my comics.

I am currently traveling with my relatives for my grandfather's funeral and burial. Onryo and Poison Ivy 2 will be on delay since I only brought my Mac and it doesn't support my tablet. :/
I also left my Vista at home. So if Pirate101 Beta is released while I'm away from a Windows computer...
Crud... :/
Comics will be on the way soon!

-Cass

1 comment:

  1. Family should ALWAYS come first. Be there for them, (and yourself).

    We will wait, and joyously celebrate your return.

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.