Monday, June 11, 2012

My Silent Home...

This evening, June 11th, 2012, my grandfather (mother's side) passed away after a long fight with cancer he received from smoking. I had a busy day helping my mother install a hospital bed in her office for him to rest on. I argued, bickered, complained, and acted completely selfish. This might be my punishment. I don't know. At least he lived his last days with a part of his warm and kind family.

Don't worry about me and my family. We will hopefully move on and be happy again. I will dedicate Poison Ivy 2 to him when I finish it.

Thank you for supporting me,
Cassandra G.

3 comments:

  1. Benjamin DragonswordJune 12, 2012 at 4:41 AM

    I am so sorry. Please don't blame yourself for his death. I wish that your life will return to being happy in the future, and I hope that your grandfather died having enjoyed his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so sorry, Cassandra. Our thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassandra, I has a similar experience when I was ten and my grandmother on my mother's side passed away. As the years passed, I realized it wasn't simply me being selfish, it was probably a way of coping with how unsettling it was to see her sick and how awful it was to see my mom so sad about her mom being near death. I hope that when you and your family are able to work through the immediate grief that you will stop beating yourself up over this. Now, go give your mom a hug. :)

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.