Thursday, July 19, 2012

P101 Beta Key Fan Song

Pure boredom made this.
A fan song of a fan song of a song.


~Chorus:
All I ever wanted was P101 Beta.
It's all I've ever wanted. The wait is killing me.
Kingsisle, we are waiting, but Coleman, why can't you see
That all I ever wanted was my beta key?
~

I'm so alone, playing my game.
Everything I do is just the same.
Farming, Training, It's all I do.
Using a routine until I'm blue.
I could play LoL, or Spiral Knights,
While passing through all of the days and nights.
I lose patience everyday!
Give me a beta key so I can play!

~Keyboard Solo~

~Chorus~

Hope you like!

-Cass

1 comment:

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.