Thursday, August 9, 2012

Haters Gonna Hate

On my last post, I received a blunt comment that tried to make me feel like garbage:

"It's not fair. You got into the game (Pirate101 Beta) just because of your stupid blog."

Nice try, miss, but you fail to belittle me. Here's some clarification for you.

I was invited to Pirate101 Beta because of my commitment to the Wizard101 community and aiding it to be a family-friendly society. I make art and comics that encourage others like me to be inspired to use their creativity. I report players who use harsh and inappropriate in Wizard101 and point out bugs to Kingsisle.

And you accuse me of being unfair, just because I have a "stupid" blog? Of all the reasons to blame me for unfairness, you pick that?
Think be for you act and do some research.
I have no toleration for redundant and obnoxious words against me and what I love to do.

Be smart!
-Cassandra

2 comments:

  1. Don't know why they would say that about your blog. I love it! And you're very good at pointing bugs out to ki. You helped me recover a few :) whoever said that is being rude and if they aren't going to be nice they don't deserve beta if you ask me. You don't have to publish this but I am glad you're being a great wizard/pirate. You told them in a nice way and I say thats great! -always a fan -- Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I don't think you should take it personally. Everyone is itching like crazy to get into this beta, and there are a few whiny kids out there who take out their frustration on other people. The comment was obviously made offhand by someone who had nothing better to do with their time. I personally respect anyone with a blog, especially someone who has had the endurance to blog on the same subject for four whole years. Don't let haters get on your nerves; it's not worth it.

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.