Thursday, August 9, 2012

Where in the Spiral has Cassandra been?

Hi guys!
You've been wondering where I've been, haven't you.
Well, now that J. Todd Coleman recently gave permission for me to say this...

I'm in PIRATE101 BETA!! :D

As much as I'd love to, I can't spoil much of the game. Confidential stuff is confidential. :/
But I'm having fun, nonetheless. (Aside from glitches >.>)
From what I've played so far, it's one of the best online games I've played yet.
Kingsisle, you've done it again. :)

Now please don't be jealous of me. You guys can have a chance to join me in Pirate101 Beta. Members of the W101 community are holding contests that give away beta keys.

Go out there and get some!

*No, I'm not playing Beta 24/7. I have a life that includes tennis and school coming up.*

Ciao!
-Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.