Sunday, January 13, 2013

I'm done. I'm just done. (Permanent Blog Resign/Future Plans))

(READ THE WHOLE POST TO KNOW ABOUT MY FUTURE PLANS!)

It's been a while, and I've been thinking of what to do with this blog that I've left behind for a few months.

I've decided that I'm done with it. I'm just done with it.

I can never find the time to post about anything, nor do I enjoy it anymore. Life just smacked me in the face and told me to wake up. From this day forth, this blog will be an archive of my starter years of Wizard101 and Pirate101. I've had a lot of fun with this over the years, but this site has lost its magic to me. So I've chosen to place it on a shelf just to look back on a few good times.

For those concerned, here are my plans and new locations:

Comics: Onryo and Poison Ivy 2 will be discontinued due to my lack of time and enjoyment. If there's a W101/P101 fan artist who wants to continue it, you may as long as you give credit to me and my original works.

Art: I will start working on my own original characters and stories on my deviantART page. (Link to it is on the right) I wanna create something that makes me feel accomplished. I will do some fanart every now and then.

Gaming: I WILL CONTINUE playing Wizard101 and Pirate101. However, most times I'll be playing on Steam games. (Link to my Steam Profile on the right)

Twitter: I will start using Twitter more than I used to, but it won't be devoted to W101/P101 as much. Keep me updated to anything happening in the Spiral.

Finally, a special thanks to all of you in the Spiral who came into my life and changed me for better or for worse. I hope you all understand why this has to happen.

Thank you for the fun years and see ya in the Spiral and beyond! Happy playing!

Much love,
Cassandra GriffinDreamer/Dreaming Cassandra Jackson

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cassandra,

    I've been reading your blog since I first joined the community, and I'm sad that we never got to meet. However, I know that you'll do very well continuing on in your artwork, and I wish you the best of luck. Keep Traveling on life's path - though its twists and turns may be at times confusing, there's always light and glory at the end of following it. Know you left a brilliant legacy behind, and many of us will strive to meet it.

    Destiny S. Devereaux

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really saddens me to see this blog go. I really enjoy your work. When I first started playing Wizzy, this was one of my first favorite blogs. Your art skills are amazing, and your ideas never cease to amaze me. This blog will always have a special place in my heart. If you ever decide to blog again, whether it be about wizards and pirates or not, I would love to read your comics and adventures once again. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete

RULES:
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED! Comments on this blog must be about Wizard101 or the related post. Any comments about inappropriate content and/or containing spam will be permanently deleted and the offender will be reported.